Terms of Service
By using /whereis #everybody? (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound
by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Low Pressure Cooker (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change these
Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and
password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage
from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any
laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any
other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by
multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as
many people as you’d like.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated
methods are not permitted.
Payment, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Service is offered with a free trial for 30 days. If you need more
than 30 days, you will only be able to continue using the Service by paying
in advance for additional usage. If you fail to pay for additional usage,
your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, will result in the new rate
being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for
downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity
of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing
authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes,
levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You
can cancel your account by sending us an email. Upon receipt of your
request, we will ask for a final confirmation by the account owner
before cancelling the account.
- All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service immediately
upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted
from active systems and logs. Within 60 days, all content will be
permanently deleted from our backups. This information can not be
recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up
month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be
charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the
last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or
terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use
of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the
Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or
your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of
all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse
service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to
modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service
with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us.
Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the
Company web site or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any
modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on
an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting
partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage,
and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is
associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit
any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service
without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we
determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s
intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or
retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will
result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the
Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and
adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage
significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers.
Of course, we’ll reach out to the account owner before taking any action
except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the
performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific
requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or
error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the
service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products,
services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through
the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service
will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable
for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary
damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill,
use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised
of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the
inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute
goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services
purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into
through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration
of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third
party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision
of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or
provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between
you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any
prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to,
any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the
release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your
consent to such changes.
Adapted from the Basecamp open-source policies /
CC BY 4.0.